Monday, February 17, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 02//17//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:

Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!

"I am not dead because I am not done with this life! I am focusing on my outcomes over my obstacles en route to my accomplishments and achievements! I am hunting my dreams from goal to goal day in and day out from this moment to the next as this great day continues! I believe in my ideas, solutions, and the direction I choose to succeed..."

to continue a greater life!

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/5191315

#selfempowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfawareness #quotes . #selfdevelop #selfrespect~



* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment