Friday, April 3, 2020

Do You Often Wake Up Between 3 AM and 5 AM? Here Is What It Means.. video.

Do You Often Wake Up Between 3 AM and 5 AM? Here Is What It Means..
Do You Often Wake Up Between 3 AM and 5 AM? Here Is What It Means.. In this video we talk about what it means if you're waking up early or if you wake up between 3Am and 5Am. There are generally a lot of spiritual meanings that your subconscious is generally giving you universal signs to help wake you up. I made this video because for awhile I kept waking up at the exact same time. It was getting frustrating, because I was wanting to get a good night sleep. But I kept waking up around 3AM and I would toss and turn in my end every night. Eventually I noticed I was having the same kinds of thoughts, every time I would wake up. Eventually I realized it was my subconscious mind trying to wake me up to give me a message. That is when I had a profound realization, that the reason we often wake up at the same times over and over, is because there is something in our life that our subconscious mind is trying to tell us. So in this video I break down why you wake up at the same time every night, even if it's at 3Am in the morning. #WakeUp3Am #FallSleep #WakeUp


Via LAW OF ATTRACTION

No comments:

Post a Comment