Friday, April 19, 2019

3 Signs From Your Spirit Guides No One Tells You (and How to Connect to Them) | POWERFUL!! New video by Jake Ducey

3 Signs From Your Spirit Guides No One Tells You (and How to Connect to Them) | POWERFUL!!
3 Signs From Your Spirit Guides No One Tells You (and How to Connect to Them) | POWERFUL!! FREE financial success hypnosis recording download http://bit.ly/2vCKin9 DEMO the 2nd Mind Neuroprogrammer @ http://bit.ly/2SgIaIY In this video we talk about 3 truths your spirit guides are trying to send you signs for, that no one tells you... Are spirit guides real? How do I connect to my spirit guides? Are there signs from your spirit guides no one tell you? How to connect to your spirit guides? How to read the signs of the universe? We discuss all the above questions today and I give you 3 shocking signs from the universe.... Transcript... Number one, seeing people unexpectedly. Now, I just met a guy and his name is ed now. Hey Ed, how are you? I was just in here on Maui where I live and I was going to my favorite restaurant and picking some pickup food. I was in the middle of the street crossing the street and a guy said, are you Jake? And so I, it was in the middle of the night too, I don't know, maybe seven 30 at night. It was a man from Toronto named Ed who is visiting and on his way over to the island from Toronto in Canada. He said to his wife, I really want to meet and see Jake Deucey while we're here in Maui, and his wife said, back, that's not going to happen. There's too many people on the island. There's a very low chance of that, and he said that he pressed the mental delete button on that thing that his wife said and said, I'm going to meet. I'm setting the intention to meet Jake DC. They were staying on the other side of the island, but they were headed into the grocery store and while he was walking up the sidewalk, I was crossing the street and he turned to was right and saw me. One of the number one signs is the unexpected unexpectedly. See people who are, you meet new people or it's the person that you were just thinking about and they show up or to similar type of person. Now I saw this is a sign and heated as well. He saw this a sign that his spirit guides. We're trying to tell them that the universe was trying to tell him, hey, your intention is very, very, very powerful. Now this individual is in real estate. So you say, wow, he was able to set an attention and attract me into this experience. That's great, and you can leave it at that, but you could dig deeper into the hidden meaning behind this and you can say, okay, he's in real estate. What is real estate all about? It's about people and it's about relationships and the universe is giving him, assign his spirit guides or giving him a sign and saying, hey, use this power of intention when you get home to Toronto to attract new clients, you can serve new customers. You can serve new referrals. You can get to the utmost degree. Let's take this even more seriously. If you could attract Jake deucey while you were walking across the street in the middle at night, you could attract so much more business in your real estate. I take a step back and I take it as very clear sign that the universe has me on the right path. The universe has me on the right path. I was supposed to meet Ed. I'm doing exactly what supposed to do right now in my life. This is a confirmation from the universe I'm living where I'm supposed to be living. You know my whole family, everyone's back in, in, in San Diego and I live here in, in Maui. You know my, my family wishes that I live back there. I was closer to everyone, but this is a clear sign I'm supposed to be here. I'm on the right side with my videos. I'm on the right side and with my work and to just continue doing it and the domino effect will continue to build up. So it might be a new person, it might be someone in the grocery store wearing a shirt that has a certain word that's relevant to your life that the university uses and your spirit guides. He use another individual, whether you previously know them or not, in order to tell you a sign, it may be a very clear sign or just like in my instance, you may have to dig a little deeper or an eds instances. It's saying, the spirit guides are saying, hey, look, you need to use this power of intention for your business more to attract certain types of people. If you could attract Jake, what do you do in your business? The number one sign of the first three is that the universe is saying, hey, take a look closer at this. Now as you, this video is a prompt. So it's going to hit. Your subconscious is going to awaken that part. So this week, tomorrow, later today, that person might walk into your life. Now, normally we're so used to our habit in our, in our, yet we're so used to our habits that we don't really look into the things that life is showing us. We're so used to our routine that we don't look at it and FREE financial success hypnosis recording download http://bit.ly/2vCKin9 DEMO the 2nd Mind Neuroprogrammer @ http://bit.ly/2SgIaIY


Via LAW OF ATTRACTION

No comments:

Post a Comment