Saturday, April 27, 2019

This Video Will Shift You to a Parallel Reality INSTANTLY (WARNING INSTANT RESULTS) New video by Jake Ducey

This Video Will Shift You to a Parallel Reality INSTANTLY (WARNING INSTANT RESULTS)
This Video Will Shift You to a Parallel Reality INSTANTLY (WARNING INSTANT RESULTS) In this video we talk about how to shift to a parallel reality instantly.. but the reality is that you're always shifting parallel realities, but now with this video you will be able to do it consciously and move into the reality you desire... FREE financial success hypnosis recording download http://bit.ly/2vCKin9 DEMO the 2nd Mind Neuroprogrammer @ http://bit.ly/2SgIaIY #LawOfAttraction #ParallelReality #Spirituality Transcript... So, so energy is never created or destroyed. So what I invite you to think about reality and anything that you want, it already exists. So I think of it like this. Your phone number, let's say your phone number is (858) 423-1111 and mine is (808) 467-8524 those are two frequencies, right? So it would be very bizarre if I called you out that whatever that number was, it just said already. Forgot it. And you picked it up. And I said, mom, no, Jake, this is a Hector. Hector, why aren't you answering? I called my mom. Yeah, but you dial my phone number. The only way to get ahold of my mother would be to get on the frequency of my mother. Now all the different phone numbers are just different frequencies all across the world and if you dial the right frequency, you hit the right person and you can connect to them, whether they're in Canada, China, or they're somewhere in America or anywhere in between. It's about the frequency that you dial. So my mother exists, it's just that I dialed Hector's frequency. So the reality that I was experiencing, the energy I was experiencing was a communication with Hector versus my own mother. My mother existed. Her frequency is always there. I just wasn't in tune with it with the tool I was utilizing, which in this instance the tool is a cell phone so that cell phones frequency was vibrating out to Hector's as opposed to my mother's. Similarly, any reality that you want the money, the love, any reality that you want already exists. It's all parallel dimensions because science tells us energy is never created or destroyed, so energy is never created or destroyed. Then it's much like water. You know, water can be a an ice cube, it can be liquid or it can move into a gas steam state. So the water is always there. It's just that it's moving through different, um, forms or different energies or different frequencies. Similarly, energy and all the realities that you want. The reality that you want as much like might be much like steam. It's just at a frequency level that's not perceptible to your current census. The way to bring it to life is for you to dial that frequency much like you need to look much like I need to down my mother as opposed to Hector to bring that frequency to light. It already exists. Comment down below what I want already exists. Calming that down below what I want already exists. Cover that down below what I want already exists. It does it already exist. Some people would say, this is silly, this is science says energy is never created or destroyed. Albert Einstein said that time doesn't even exist. So if time doesn't exist and it's own illusion, then anything you want in the future must already exist. But just at a speed of vibration, just at an energy frequency that's beyond your current level of perception of your reality. If energy is never created or destroyed, wouldn't it have to already exist? So a lot of times we get in a mindset where we say, I'm creating something. Actually, you're not creating it. You're manifesting it in the Bible it says creation is finished. What does that mean? If creation has finished and then all the energy that ever was and ever will be is 100% evenly present at all places at all times. It's all right here. It's just about how our consciousness is directed to pull in what experiences we have. So you really manifesting it, you're not creating it. Manifesting is becoming an alignment with it. In the same, you're not creating the phone call with, I'm not creating the phone call with my mother. You're not creating the phone call with me. If you call me, you're really just dialing and existing frequency that already exists. You're coming in alignment with the frequency and that's what creates that experience. So what I'm inviting you to do, the mind works in pictures. So I use this analogy of a cell phone. So reality makes more sense to you. So think of instead of you're not using a cell phone to manifest the money you want or the relationship you want or the job you want or the house you want or the life that you want, right? You're not using a cell phone. Instead of that tool, you have this tool. This tool works the same way. It works on frequencies just like a cell phone does. This Video Will Shift You to a Parallel Reality INSTANTLY (WARNING INSTANT RESULTS)


Via LAW OF ATTRACTION

No comments:

Post a Comment