Friday, April 26, 2019

How To TALK TO THE UNIVERSE To MANIFEST MONEY | Law of Attraction Money (WARNING! INSTANT RESULTS) New video by Jake Ducey

How To TALK TO THE UNIVERSE To MANIFEST MONEY | Law of Attraction Money (WARNING! INSTANT RESULTS)
How To TALK TO THE UNIVERSE To MANIFEST MONEY | Law of Attraction Money (WARNING! INSTANT RESULTS) FREE financial success hypnosis recording download http://bit.ly/2vCKin9 DEMO the 2nd Mind Neuroprogrammer @ http://bit.ly/2SgIaIY How to talk to the universe and talking to the using to manifest money by using the law of attraction. I made another video on how to talk to the universe and speak to the universe, but this one is all about how to manifest money. Transcript... Now, before we get into these five methods for you to communicate with the universe and to see more money flow into your life. As a result, I want to quickly share something. You are an individualization of God. Everything in this physical universe is energy, whether it's the wall or your body, it's all energy and it's all one in the same energy, just at different rates of vibration just at different frequencies. Isn't that exciting that you are an individualization of God or if you don't like the word God, remember you cannot get wet by the word water. That's what Alan Watts says, so you can call it the universe, right? Which is the title of this video. You're an individualization. You're an extension of this university or one with this universe and you're one with everything that you want, because if everything is energy, whether it's money, whether it's a house, a car, a job, a certain reality, you want a relationship you want, it's all just different energy patterns, different arrangements of that one source energy. It's in every cell of your body and it's in every cell and atom of everything else in the physical universe, so you're already connected to everything that you want. It's just about communicating with the universe in an effective way to attract what you want into your life. So comment down below. I am one with everything that I desire. Seriously. Comment down below. Put a big smile on your face. Today is going to be amazing in these five things I'm about to share with you are going to change your life. They're going to bring more money into your life. It's going to be exciting to hear about what great things unfold for you. So comment down below. I am one with everything that I desire coming down below. I'm one with everything that I desire and let's move in to number one. Number One, get an index card and write what it is that you want financially on an index card. It's not that the universe reads index cards. The universe reads frequencies. The universe doesn't speak English. She doesn't speak Spanish. She doesn't speak Portuguese. It doesn't speak Arabic. He doesn't speak Chinese. It doesn't speak any language of any country that you're from. The universe speaks frequency and what happens is while we're moving through the day, because we've been programmed to react to the outside world, we generally are frequency vibrates in accordance to our present reality. We can't do that anymore if we want to attract a greater reality, especially financially. Yeah. What I noticed when I was year after year, I was struggling. My wife was in debt, my life wasn't changing and I noticed some very interesting things. What I noticed is that I was always thinking the same as my environment. You must start to think greater than your environment because your general thought patterns are what are you going to create your emotions, which is w what's going to create your frequency? The law of attraction, which is one of the basic laws of the universe is that like energy attracts like energy. Wherever your frequency or energy is is going to dictate your financial future and I realized, Hey, I always think I don't have money. The reason I think that is because my bank account says I don't have it, but remember everything is two things. What you want in the absence of what you want, you're either in the consciousness of having it or the absence of having a comment down below everything is two things. It will change your life. If you can just remember that one thing coming down a little. Everything is two things coming down below. Everything is two things coming up a little. Everything is two things. What I mean by that is you can want money but wanting money doesn't mean you're in the frequency of abundance. How To TALK TO THE UNIVERSE To MANIFEST MONEY | Law of Attraction Money (WARNING! INSTANT RESULTS)


Via LAW OF ATTRACTION

No comments:

Post a Comment