Friday, June 28, 2019

The Secret to Feel It BEFORE You See It | The Most Powerful GUIDED MEDITATION EVER!! video.

The Secret to Feel It BEFORE You See It | The Most Powerful GUIDED MEDITATION EVER!!
Today we talk about how to feel it before you see it. I am starting a new series where I add meditations and guided meditations to allow the video to really have a tangible shift and experience for you. On my channel we talk all about consciousness, manifestation, the law of attraction, meditation, and how to manifest what you want. I believe that meditation and the law of attraction are the keys for us to change the world and make it a better place. When I first stumbled on meditation, it taught me that I was so much more than I ever thought I was. I was far more powerful than I believed. Then I stumbled on the law of attraction and I began using what I learned from guided meditations in order to start directing my consciousness towards what I want. The law of attraction says that you get what you are. In other words, the consciousness you're vibrating at is what determines what you experience in life. So I learned to focus my thoughts and consciousness from meditation, and I began using the law of attraction with great success. This channel is all about how you can use meditation and the law of attraction in your own life. You are a powerful person. Your thoughts are the energy of creation. Meditation can teach you how to correctly surrender to the universe and direct your energies towards peace, harmony, and love. When this happens, the law of attraction will act like a magnet and bring more and more amazing things into your life. This is why this channel is about creating a community of people who truly care about meditation, the law of attraction, positive energy, and all the things that make us human! Without further ado, today's topics will cover... 1.) How to feel it before you see it 2.) Meditation 3.) The secret to feeling it before you see it. 4.) The most powerful meditation 5.) How your consciousness manifests reality by using the law of attraction.


Via LAW OF ATTRACTION

No comments:

Post a Comment