Monday, August 12, 2019

100% ALIGN WITH THE UNIVERSE Using This Manifestation Technique!!! (FAST RESULTS!!) video.

100% ALIGN WITH THE UNIVERSE Using This Manifestation Technique!!! (FAST RESULTS!!)
100% ALIGN WITH THE UNIVERSE Using This Manifestation Technique!!! (FAST RESULTS!!) DOWNLOAD MY FREE SUCCESS HYPNOSIS @ https://ift.tt/2vCKin9 DEMO THE 2nd MIND NEUROPROGRAMMER FOR FREE @ https://ift.tt/2L0aBYf Today we talk about manifestation techniques for how to align with the universe so you can manifest what you want using the law of attraction. Transcription.. So about the time that I finally really realize that my thoughts created my reality, that everything was energy, my thoughts became things they might. Thoughts became my reality. You know, maybe similar to you, I had found youtube videos, read certain books and maybe you know, stumbled on a video just like this one you're watching right now. And I had just written my first book and I had dove into following my dreams and I said, part of me still didn't believe it or like I couldn't, I couldn't like apply it all the way that my thoughts became things. And then finally I was just like, why don't I just try it? Why don't I just suspend my disbelief long enough? You hear those keywords, suspend my disbelief long enough, suspend it. I heard that word a lot. Suspend when I was in school because my teachers, you know, I think they wanted me suspended. But the other two words in that sentence are great. Your disbelief suspend Jake, you're suspended. Your disbelief. Suspend your disbelief. So you know, you go into a movie, right? And what happens? You sit down and you suspend your disbelief. That's what allows you to watch Jim Carrey play the ace Ventura character. You don't walk into the movies and you go, hey everyone, that's Jim Carey. This is so fake. You suspend your disbelief about the way you have memorized reality where this guy is Jim carrier, this guy's Brad Pitt or this person's Angelina Jolie or this person is woody Harrelson is spend your disbelief about them and you allow yourself to step into essentially a make believe reality. And that's what allows you to have the physiological experiences of a movie where like that can move you to tears, that can make your hands sweat, that can you love a main character, hey to me and character do all of these things. It's by suspending your disbelief, suspending your disbelief. We do it for movies, but then we go into our life and we can't suspend our disbelief or we're not willing to, and I realized I wasn't willing to. The reason I wasn't willing to is because I was afraid like, because that would mean I'd have to take responsibility for the fact that I wasn't successful and I've been working really hard for a few years by to, I just blame the rich people. You mean? I can't blame the rich people anymore actually have to like take control of my thoughts about success and money. You mean I can't blame that person. You mean? I can't blame. Like I used to blame like publishers cause I was 20 I wrote my first book, you know, no one will publish it and so it was really hard to get that first book off the ground and then eventually build my literary career. It was very challenging in the beginning. And so like I'd be like stupid publishers don't even understand. They're just dumb. And I would just like, instead of taking control of the situation, I was giving my power away. When you finally, when I finally came to the out the Ikea, I'm just going to suspend my disbelief. Just like a movie. I'm going to suspend my disbelief about I'm not good enough, I'm not smart enough. Here's why I haven't created success. Here's why I haven't attracted my soulmate yet. There's no good women or you know, I'm not very good at smallpox. So that's blind. You know all these things just to at read, insert anything that you want and you do not have. Think of something you do not want. Think of something that you do want rather that you do not have sink of something you do want that you do not have. And then ask yourself, why don't you have it? And Are you willing to suspend any of those belief systems about why you don't have it? Well, I'm too old. I'm too young. Have the right resources. I didn't have the right mentors. I didn't go to the right place. You know, it's like like a scroll. You could just, I could just stand here and read 19 zillion reasons why all of us think we can't have what we want, but they're all, and where all of this is pointing us back to is your thoughts create your entire reality. They create your belief systems. They create your energy. They create what you attract back to you. That creates your, your, your habits, your behaviors. It creates your whole life 100% ALIGN WITH THE UNIVERSE Using This Manifestation Technique!!! (FAST RESULTS!!)


Via LAW OF ATTRACTION

No comments:

Post a Comment