Sunday, July 12, 2020

I FINALLY QUIT... video.

I FINALLY QUIT...
In this video I talk about why I quit trying to force everything to work out for me in my life. We talk all about how to create your best life, use the law of attraction and make your dreams come true, but sometimes we can get so caught up in trying to "make things happen", that we actually block life force energy in our life. When this happens, we can spend a lot of energy, almost like wheels turning in the mud, but not making any progress. So today we talk about the 3 things that are very important to quit, if you want manifest what you desire in life. Click Here For My Free Success Hypnosis ➡ https://ift.tt/2XhGZvG And Click Here to Demo the 2nd Mind For Free ➡ https://ift.tt/2DX0Jfp #lawofattraction #spirituality #spiritualawakening So there's three things that when I finally quit doing them, my life actually got a lot better. And it's ironic because you think of the word quit. But when I quit doing these things and it was really easy to do, I started to make more money. I attracted more fulfilling relationships. I felt happier and I pretty much became a magnet for good things. Like the amount of success, the amount of money, the amount of good opportunities that came into my life after I quit. These things is incredible. And so in this video, I want to share with you the three quick and easy things that if you quit them, amazing things will start to happen in your life. So the first thing that I quit doing is I quit trying to get what I wanted, which sounds like a paradox. And when people talk about the law of attraction and the people that hate on the law of attraction, what they'll say is, Oh, it's all about focusing on what you want and that doesn't work. And they're right. But the way that the secret movie set up the law of attraction is that it basically said, if you just think about the things that you want in your head, you're going to get them in your life. This made a lot of people really interested, and it pissed a lot of other people off. And it created this divide where very few people really understood what it was about. And Wayne Dyer was one of those people that summarized it best. He said, you don't get what you want. You get what you are because the law of attraction is a secondary universal law to the law of vibration, which says that we live in an ocean of motion. Everything is vibrating. Your body is a massive energy vibrating at a very high speed. This is called the shirt. The reason it's called a shirt is because of the certain vibratory frequency that the energy is projecting itself at. And what you are is a massive energy at a high speed of vibration. So when I go like this, you'll scan to see an image now, and this image is of Kirlian photography. This is what your body would look like. If your eyes could see beyond the very small frequency bandwidth called the visible light, you would actually see yourself as an energy field. Now, this picture right here is an example of what your energy field actually looks like. So what you are, isn't a person you are, I'm not Jake Ducey. That's just two words. You would never hear somebody say, I am fingernail. Those are just words you aren't a fingernail. And I'm certainly not Jake Ducey. I'm a spiritual being in a physical, I'm a mass of energy moving at a very high speed of vibration. And I project this universal consciousness through my own mental faculties. And that's how I set the frequency that I vibrate in. So I'm not a person. I'm an energy field and the level at which my energy field vibrates at determines what I attract back into my life. That's what the law of attraction is saying. It's not saying you get what you want. It's saying you get what you are and what you are is a massive energy moving at a very high speed of vibration and the frequency at which you vibrate at into this universe. The, the broadcasting frequency that you broadcast to the universe, much like a radio tower signal broadcast is a frequency. The way that you do that is your own vibration and your own energy. And that frequency level that you're vibrating at is what determines what you attract into your life. Because everything is really two things. What you want in the absence of what you want. So you could think about wanting money, but you could be vibrating in scarcity and fear. And you could projecting that frequency in everything you are doing, you are doing out of fear. You are doing out of lack. You are doing out of limitation. You're allowing the outside environment, your world to control your level of thinking. So when your bank account doesn't have money, you read back what the bank account says. I don't have money. I'm broke, I'm broke and you're doing everything out of fear.


Via LAW OF ATTRACTION

No comments:

Post a Comment