Monday, January 27, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 01/28/2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:

Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!

"I am being positive by willingly looking for positive things in people, circumstances, and all things! I am being positive by willingly stopping mid-sentence and immediately turning the sentence into a positive one! I am being positive by willingly having fewer negative emotions, and even if a negative emotion arises I am willing to be positive about it too by allowing the negative emotion to be versus pushing it away..."

to continue a greater life!


Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/4992030

#selfempowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire . #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #selfcare . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfawareness . #selfdevelop #selfrespect~



* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment