Wednesday, June 17, 2020

HOW TO GET A BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND 💚 MANIFEST LOVE FAST..... video.

HOW TO GET A BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND 💚 MANIFEST LOVE FAST.....
HOW TO GET A BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND 💚 MANIFEST LOVE FAST..... Click Here For My Free Success Hypnosis ➡ https://ift.tt/2R7y4M7 Click Here to Demo the 2nd Mind For Free ➡ https://ift.tt/2wYGLSd So in this video, we're going to talk about how to attract love and how to attract your soulmate. So the first step that I found in my own life, in order to attract my soulmate and my partner, and soon to be the mother of my coming child, Ashley, was that I had to do the inner work to feel, not just intellectually believe that I was worthy of love the relationship before that I was in, I thought this person was the one and I, as in factual, weighted with them and I had deeply, deeply cared about them. And I imagine the future with them, they didn't imagine me in the future with them is one way to say it. And so I eventually was brokenhearted and ultimately to attract Ashley, I didn't do the inner work because I started to question, am I worthy of love? Like, am I good enough? Is the right person out there? Does true love exists? Is it worth the hassle? Am I, uh, based off of the way that I look or who I am as a person, am I worthy of meeting the right person? Is this all a giant hoax? And I had to do all that inner work for me personally, to attract Ashley into my life. So for me, that was basically like me finding out what was cool about being and what I loved about myself. A lot of times we don't notice the things that are cool about us or that we love about ourselves or the heck we even like about ourselves or that we like about our life. And it's this void of emptiness that we try to fill with somebody else. But if you're going at it like that, even if it's just subconsciously an emotional thing, you aren't consciously thinking like that, but that's the way it's painting itself out. I found all of those relationships I attract from that energy never work out and they are never the right relationship. And so I had to look myself in the mirror and be like, look, I'm trying to use this other person. I realized to make me happy. And I didn't, I wasn't really accomplishing what I wanted. Like, I didn't know what my goals were. I firmly believe that one of the cornerstone and one of the reasons that Ashley was fell in love with me and was so attracted to me is because I knew I wanted, I was very, very, very black and white. This is what I wanted. I knew what my goals were. I clearly could define them to you. Um, I had a direction that my life was going in. I had certainty about myself and this was attractive to Ashley. I didn't have that in the previous relationship. I didn't know who I was really. I didn't know exactly what I wanted. My career hadn't really worked out yet. I had, uh, just kind of gotten to the point of finishing my first book. I didn't have goals. I didn't really know what I wanted out of life. And so when this relationship didn't work out with the other person, it caused all this self reflection, which led me to the step number two, which is kind of like a one a of the first point, which I said doing the inner work to believe that I'm worthy of love to believe that you are worthy of love. And it's not just an intellectual thing. And the second point of that is I, I stopped needing a relationship. I needed a relationship before. I really, really, really, and if I didn't need it, I wouldn't admit that, but I really wanted one. I needed someone to stimulate me, spend my time with all of these types of things. And so I attracted this relationship before. Ashley's that? Wasn't perfect. So when I went back to the drawing board, after dealing with all my heartbreak and all that type of stuff like that, I said, look, I don't need somebody else to make me happy. That was where I went wrong in this relationship. This is why this relationship was bound to fail from the beginning because it was, it wasn't two holes coming together. You know, that always say two halves make a whole, I don't believe that. And neither does my wife, Ashley. We believe that two holes make a bigger hole. And before I thought it was two halves make a whole. And so I didn't have my energy directed into goals, career, all these types of things like that.


Via LAW OF ATTRACTION

No comments:

Post a Comment