Wednesday, February 20, 2019

DO THIS to MANIFEST What You WANT | The Law of Attraction New video by Jake Ducey

DO THIS to MANIFEST What You WANT | The Law of Attraction
➡ For My Free 2nd Mind Neuroprogrammer Demo ➡ https://ift.tt/2DX0Jfp DO THIS to MANIFEST What You WANT | The Law of Attraction #ManifestWhatYouWant #TheLawOfAttraction #LawOfAttraction In this video we talk about "Do This to manifest what you want using the law of attraction." You can manifest what you want using the law of attraction. The Law of Attraction is the most powerful way to manifest what you want, but most people are stuck on the very superficial ways of using it. You must begin to retrain your brain to attract what you want. If you do not manifest what you want, it's not because you are not good enough, or it's not possible. You can manifest what you want, but when you ask "how to manifest what you want?" You must understand that none of the techniques work unless you go directly to your 2nd Mind. Transcript.. Okay, so I'm watching the ocean from my yard. That's my home right there. And that's a beautiful ocean right out in front. And you might hear the waves, but I wanted to talk to you about how to increase your manifestation power. So the things that you want come to you might be too loud. I'll walk this way a minute. I want to talk to you about how to increase your manifestation powers to the things that you want come quicker and faster. And so what I want to do from the bottom of my heart is I want to encourage you, if you have not yet to use my software. The second line when I started learning about how the brain actually works, the law of attraction has a lot to do with your brain, not just your thoughts, because every time you have habitual thought patterns, you fire brain cells and eventually you form neural networks and those neural networks in your brain or what control how your brain produces processes and creates a reality. And so I said, all right, so what if you could create a software design to wire your mind for the money you want or the love you want, where the confidence you desire or the job you want, what have you could wire your brain for that and thus create what you want with very little effort or in other words, just a lot less effort than it normally takes. Cause most people are, it's like swimming in the ocean against the current is how most people are trying to create their lives because they're battling all their old programs and so I created a software to do that. It's called the second mind and I'm trying to walk backwards at the same time because the good lighting's right here. Look at that. Look at how beautiful that is. He could see the sun peeking through right there. It sets on the other side of the island, but I love it like that because that means that my house doesn't get hot because the sons that I mean through my house all day, so it's right there down below the second mine.com I let everyone demo it for free and the demo is going to allow you to experience what it's like when you start to activate your brain cells in alignment with what you want. Unfortunately for most people, their brain is actually firing brain cells opposite of what they want, so it's like they consciously want this thing over here, but then their brain is wired towards the way that they are programmed or their past and if your brain is wired towards the way other people programmed it, you're going to create the life other people think is possible and a lot of people don't think that much as possible. I believe that you can turn your annual income into your monthly income. I believe you can attract your soulmate this year. I believe that you can get in the best financial position of your whole life. I believe that you can get into the best fitness and health of your whole life. I believe you can have the greatest connection to God you've ever experienced in your whole life. I believe that you can have the best competence you've ever had in your life. DO THIS to MANIFEST What You WANT | The Law of Attraction We Talk About... * How to manifest what you want * How to use the law of attraction to manifest what you want * The Law of Attraction & Manifesting What You Want * The Missing Key To Manifesting what you want ➡ For My Free 2nd Mind Neuroprogrammer Demo ➡ https://ift.tt/2DX0Jfp


Via LAW OF ATTRACTION

No comments:

Post a Comment