Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Have You Ever Asked, "What Is THE SECRET Law of Attraction?" (Your Mind Will NEVER Be The Same!) New video by Jake Ducey

Have You Ever Asked, "What Is THE SECRET Law of Attraction?" (Your Mind Will NEVER Be The Same!)
Have You Ever Asked, "What Is THE SECRET Law of Attraction?" (Your Mind Will NEVER Be The Same!) ➡ For My Free Success Hypnosis Mp3 ➡ https://ift.tt/2XhGZvG ➡ For My Free 2nd Mind Neuroprogrammer Demo ➡ https://ift.tt/2DX0Jfp In this video we talk about what is the secret law of attraction? How do you use the law of attraction? how do you use the secret? how do you manifest what you want? how do you attract your dreams? How to manifest what you want? These are all important questions and they became popular based off the hit movie the secret, which is about the secret law of attraction and the law of attraction. Transcript What is the secret law of attraction? The secret law of attraction. What is it? How do you use it? In this video, I'm gonna share with you the simplest, easiest ways to use the law of attraction and use the secret in order to manifest in Korea what it is that you truly want and desire out of your life. I am so passionate about this because it changed my entire life and it helped me attract my soul, may help me attract more money, my dream career, more happiness, and I'm so excited to share with you what and how you can use it to change your entire life and get everything that you want. So at the start of the secret movie, Bob proctor quotes Wernher von Braun who was considered the father of the space program, and he said, I'm paraphrasing here. His quote was that the natural laws of the universe are so precise that we don't have any difficulty building a spaceship, sending people to the moon and we can time the landing with the precision of a fraction of a second. And he goes on to say that these laws must have been set by some type of conscious intelligence. We are many laws in this universe. One of them is the law of attraction, which in its simplest form is telling you that like energy attracts like energy. Everything is energy, the wall is energy, my body is energy. Your thoughts are energy and anything that you want, money, love, happiness, GRE. It's energy as well. So the law of attraction says that like energy attracts like energy. And the way that you send your energy off is with your thought energy and your emotions. And if you can harness them, you can attract anything that you want. See, when I first heard of this stuff, I didn't know, is this stuff real? Is this stuff not real? This is really work. Does this not really work? So I decided to put this as an experiment and put this to the test in my own life. And maybe you can relate to that. And I'm telling you from the bottom of my heart, if you watch this video all the way through, it will change your entire life. And what I'm inviting you to do is just suspend your disbelief, suspend your disbelief about what's truly possible in your life. You go into a movie and you suspend your disbelief, and that's what allows you to get emotionally involved in the movie. You don't sit down and you say, no, no, no, no, no, no. That's Brad Pitt. No, no, no, no, no. This is so fake. This is fake. This is fake. You, whatever character Brad Pitt is playing, you suspend your disbelief. What's allows you to get emotionally involved in the storyline, in the scenes that are happening in the movie. And that's what makes it powerful. So that's what I'm inviting you to do here. So the way that you use the law of attraction is through your thoughts and your emotions. Every time you have a thought, I'm so grateful. Money flows into my life. It proceeds with an emotion. What is emotion? Emotion. Energy in motion who? Energy. Emotion. Your energy in motion. Comment down below the motion to make sure that that ingrains into your subconscious mind. Because what we want to make sure here on this video is that you walk away with tangible information that you can apply into your life. So comment down below e motion is energy in motion. And the way that you signal that energy is was a thought. I could say, I am so grateful that God's both flows to me in avalanches of abundance. Or I could say the economy sucks. I don't have the right education. You're way too positive and you don't understand that I'm financially screwed. I could say either of those things both of them are going to pursue, are going to create an energy and they're going to create an emotion. See what I am. And what you are is pure energy. And when you have certain habitual thoughts and perceptions of reality and images that you hold in your mind. Images of prosperity or images of failure, images of love or images that I'm never going to find my soulmate. There's no good guys left. The fact cannot find the ideal woman. I think I'm just, there's no such thing as true love. You're always influencing your energy filled with that energy. Think about that. It doesn't matter whether something is even true or not true. Have You Ever Asked, "What Is THE SECRET Law of Attraction?" (Your Mind Will NEVER Be The Same!)


Via LAW OF ATTRACTION

No comments:

Post a Comment