Thursday, May 2, 2019

I Manifested $100,000 Per Month! 55X5 Manifesting Technique For MANIFESTING MONEY -Law of Attraction New video by Jake Ducey

I Manifested $100,000 Per Month! 55X5 Manifesting Technique For MANIFESTING MONEY -Law of Attraction
I Manifested $100,000 Per Month! 55X5 Manifesting Technique For MANIFESTING MONEY -Law of Attraction In this video we talk about 55x5 manifesting technique and the 55x5 method for the law of attraction to manifest money and how I used it for manifesting money, and how you can manifest money too using the 55x5 law of attraction technique. 🌳 FREE financial success hypnosis recording download http://bit.ly/2vCKin9 🌳 DEMO the 2nd Mind Neuroprogrammer @ http://bit.ly/2SgIaIY Topics are.. * 55x5 method * manifesting money using the law of attraction * law of attraction Transcript... I manifested $100,000 per month. This is the 55 by five method, a brand new way that you can use it to raise your monthly income, the 55 by five method for manifesting money. Make sure that you buckle your seat belts because a lot of money's about to flow into your life. Okay, so I made a similar video on how I manifested a becoming a millionaire using the 55 by five method. And one of the things that I got a lot was how do I use this to increase my monthly income? They don't want to share with you a different technique. Got To used in order to go from uh, not being able to pay my rent. My wife was girlfriend at the time, was in debt. I had zero money coming in and I was able to, um, use this technique to reprogram my subconscious mind, connect with the universal intelligence and manifest a over $100,000 a month income. The 55 by five method is essentially rewriting a statement 55 times a day for five days. Now I think that that's silly to stop like that. You can go back to a more realistic level, like 10 times a day thereafter, but there's no reason you should ever stop something. It's kind of like if you were to spend five days getting in shape and then you just stop, why would you do that? You want to continue to do it right? So you want to continue to reprogram the mind until what you want manifest itself. So in the other video I talked about a statement that I learned from Mike Dooley and he said, I'm happy spiritual, international, multimillionaire, and I use that. And then I would couple it with a monthly income statement. So what I want you to do is comment down below large sums of money come to me now calming down below large sums of money come to me. Now before we get into this, you have to get excited and you have to start to use expectancy. Theories are expectancy. Theory is basically psychologists say what you expect. You generally experience. We need to expect large sums of money coming into our life to get excited enough to even do this exercise to start to rewire the brain. Some comment down below large sums of money come to me now. I'm a little large sums of money. Come to me now. Come to that down below large sums of money come to me now banned. So what I would do is I call it the hypnotic writing for forever. I did this for um, probably done this for seven years and then a few years ago I came across a 55 by five method and I said, wow, that's what I had been doing. And so what I do is I pull out a piece of paper or a journal or whatever and I write, I am so grateful I am making $100,000 per month. Large sums of money come to me. Now I am so grateful I am making $100,000 per month. Large sums of money come to me. Now, that's step number one is to pick whatever it is your monthly goal is. It may be $1,000 a month, it may be 2000, it may be five and maybe six. It may be for maybe 10, it may be a hundred and maybe 2000, maybe. Whatever it is, it doesn't matter what the number is, but pick a number that you can, I believe in incremental goals that you can, uh, continue to manifest and then continue to raise the bar. And so I picked $100,000 a month and so I would write, I am so grateful I am earning $100,000 a month. Large sums of money come to me now, I am so grateful. I am earning $100,000 a month. Large sums of money come to me now. And I'd write it. I'd write it more than 55 times. I'd write pages of it. It probably takes me 20 minutes. And what I'd do is I put my headphones in and I created a success hypnosis for myself. And I would listen to that while I did it. It's free to use over 300,000 people from all over the world. I've used it. Um, and once I started getting all these results, I put it up for free online for people to use. So it's Jake's hypnosis.com right there, down below, and it's free to use Jake's hypnosis.com right there, down below Jake's hypnosis.com right there, down below. And you can play that very softly while you do this. So you pick what it is you're, your financial goal is, and it's always going to be this or something greater, this number or something greater because the universe has for constant expansion. Now, the reason that you're using that, you're rewriting this is because psychologists say 95% of your life is controlled by your subconscious mind. I Manifested $100,000 Per Month! 55X5 Manifesting Technique For MANIFESTING MONEY -Law of Attraction


Via LAW OF ATTRACTION

No comments:

Post a Comment