Friday, May 10, 2019

USING WATER To MANIFEST MONEY | The Law of Attraction New video by Jake Ducey

USING WATER To MANIFEST MONEY | The Law of Attraction
USING WATER To MANIFEST MONEY | The Law of Attraction *** DOWNLOAD MY FREE SUCCESS HYPNOSIS @ http://bit.ly/2vCKin9 **** DEMO THE 2nd MIND NEUROPROGRAMMER FOR FREE @ http://bit.ly/2SgIaIY How do you use water to manifest money by using the law of attraction? This is what everyone wants to know is manifest money and how to manifest money and how to use water to manifest money... How do you use water to manifest what you want and step into a parallel reality? Seriously. How do use the cups that you're drinking every single day to manifest the things that you want and step and shift into a parallel reality? So doctor Emoto did some amazing studies on water and what he found was when you were sending certain intentions, consciousness words, or music to water based off of the studies, the the molecular structure of the water would either be crystalline, if it was sent positive energy or it could get an erratic and it could, the structure of the water could look very discombobulated if it was set a lot of negative energy. Now understand this, you are at least 60 70% water at least, and so is the whole planet. Think about the fact that almost the entire planet is, Oh, is water. It's ocean. And so what are you consuming every single day that's rejuvenating or cells? It's cold water. Now your cells can be vibrating in harmony with what it is that you want. Money, love, happiness, career success opportunities, or they can be vibrating in harmony with things you do not want to stress to spare all of these negative things that you don't want. In the Bible, it says to those that have more will be given into those that do not have even that which they have will be taken away and meaning that to those that have, when you're in the consciousness of abundance, your cells vibrate in harmony with it and you attract more of that when you're in the consciousness of not having, I wish I had the money. Oh Man, this is so frustrating. I can't to track my soulmate. There's no good guys up. When you're in the consciousness of not having even that which w that you have will be taken away, meaning that you will continue to attract more energy that matches the frequency of your consciousness and all of the trillions of cells in your body. Everything is two things. What you want or the absence of what you want. You can be in the consciousness of having what you want, even if you don't have it in the physical realm. Yet your cells can vibrate in harmony with wealth, abundance, money, success, luck. I love opportunity, new relationships, gratitude, even if you don't have it or they can vibrate in harmony with the opposite of it. So comment down below, I vibrate in harmony with good comment down below. I vibrate in harmony with good. So what'd you simply can do as you're drinking your water or whatever it is that you want, money, love, happiness, whatever it is. As you're drinking it, you express your gratitude for it, right? Because this has an energy system, has this response, this water responds to your consciousness. Now, Dr Emoto proved this. And and based off of the way that the water responds to your consciousness is how it's going to influence the cells of your body, how your cells are influence is going to determine what reality you step into. So it's just quite simply as simple as this in your mind, while you're drinking that water. Wow, this is some good water, man. No, I'm just joking. But as you're drinking that water, you're expressing their gratitude that the money is already here as you're drinking it. I'm so happy and grateful that large sums of money come to me quickly and easily or I'm so grateful. I'm attracting amazing romance into my life. Whatever it is, your affirmation, you're expressing your gratitude to it, to the water. Thank you God, thank you universe for this, for this clean water for me to drink. I'm so grateful that large sums of money come to me quickly and easily. Thank you God, thank you universe for this clean water for me to drink. I'm so grateful prospers opportunities for me to travel all around the world. Come to me or whatever it is that you want. You're expressing your gratitude for it. It's affecting the structure of the water. That structure of the water makes up the majority of your body and the majority of who you are is based off of water. That's going to affect all of your cells, which is going to determine what reality you step into, what parallel reality you step into. So comment down below, whatever it is your affirmation is that you're going to use for the water. I'm so grateful. Large sums of money come to me now, or I'm so grateful I attract amazing romance or I'm so grateful. USING WATER To MANIFEST MONEY | The Law of Attraction


Via LAW OF ATTRACTION

No comments:

Post a Comment